A few bits of news:
- The website has been updated with a new "Blog" link.
- A very cool new look has been chosen for the landmass shape of one of Ages. The topographic map of this landmass was finished recently.
- The Fauna List has been updated with all the animal pictures we have.
- A new training doc, Resources for Modelers, has been added to the docs. Not much in it yet.
- Everything from our old Lostways wiki has been moved over to the new project management system.
- Some modeling was done on a marine invertebrate. (I learned how to use the displacement modifier in Blender--exciting!)
- Thanks to Andy Legate, we are getting closer to figuring out an electrical puzzle conundrum that has stumped us for months.